Frequently Asked QuestionsContact us
- Do I get a guarantee?
Yes, you get a guarantee. Watchmakers generally offer a 2-year guarantee. The guarantee of a product is listed individually under "Details".
- What do I do in the case of a guarantee claim?
You can contact us by email, contact form or telephone. As soon as we receive the item from you, we will take care of the guarantee processing with the manufacturer. Of course, you also have the possibility to send the article directly to the respective manufacturer.
- I didn't find what I was looking for, what now?
Do you have a picture or item number? You can contact us by email or contact form. Maybe we can find what you are looking for.
- Is Helen Kirchhofer just an online shop?
No, because Helen Kirchhofer owns 7 physical branches in addition to this online shop. Helen Kirchhofer is also not a member of any chain and a completely independent Swiss company.
- How do I shop at Helen Kirchhofer?
You can shop at Helen Kirchhofer in the following ways:
- Directly online through our website
- In our various branches
- By telephone or email to our customer service, who will help you with everything necessary to make your purchase.
- Can I order a product that is not available in the online shop?
Do you have a picture or item number? You can contact us by email, contact form or telephone. Maybe we can find what you are looking for.
- How can I order online?
1. Search for the desired product in our catalogue and click on it.
2. Add the product to the shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button.
3. To complete your purchase, you have to click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner and then select the "Checkout" button.
4. Complete the form with your invoice and delivery address. In the next step, you can select the payment option.
5. In the last step, you will see the entire order overview. To complete your order, simply click on "Order Now". You will then receive an email containing the order confirmation.
- Trust when shopping
Right of return: we offer you a 14-day right of return
Customer service: If you have any questions, our customer service will gladly assist you. You can contact us by email, contact form or by phone.
Security for payment: data is exchanged using SSL encryption protocol up to 256 bit. This ensures that payments to the participating financial institutions are protected.
- Why can I not order by invoice?
Your data will be checked automatically during the payment process. The system decides on the basis of this check whether a purchase by invoice is possible or not.
One of the most common reasons for a refusal to buy by invoice is that your personal data are not found in the system of our payment partner. For reason of data privacy protection, we do not receive any information but you can ask here: -> START ENQUIRY
- How can I pay for my online shopping?
At helenkirchhofer.ch we offer you the following payment options:
- Invoice (+ CHF 2.90.-)
- Postfinance and Postcard
- Visa and Mastercard
- Pay by invoice for orders up to CHF 5'000.-
You will receive the invoice separately in the post. The invoice will be sent to you by our payment partner MF Group/Powerpay (General Terms and Conditions MF Group monthly invoice). Upon receipt, the invoice must be paid by the end of the respective month.
- Can I pay the invoice in instalments?
Yes, you can pay the invoice in instalments. After receipt of the invoice you have the choice to pay the invoice within the prescribed payment period (month end) or in instalments.
If you want to pay the invoice in several instalments, you must pay at least 10% of the outstanding invoice amount per month. This allows you to easily decide for yourself how to settle the invoice.
- Payment by PostFinance E-Finance and Postcard
With E-Finance, Postfinance enables you to make convenient and secure payment via the Internet. As a Postfinance customer, you can easily log in with your E-Finance number and password. The payment amount will be debited directly from your PostFinance account. Afterwards, you will receive a confirmation mail from Helen Kirchhofer informing you of your successful order.
PostFinance also provides payment via PostFinance Card. For this, you log in with your card and ID number.
- Payment by Visa and Mastercard
At Helen Kirchhofer you can also pay with a credit card. We currently accept VISA and Mastercard.
As soon as your payment has been confirmed by us, we will send you the order. Your order should appear on your next credit card bill.
- Payment with PayPal
If you want to pay for your order with PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal's website for payment. The amount will automatically be charged to your PayPal account.
More information can be found at www.paypal.com
- Is the product in stock?
With several thousand items, we unfortunately cannot have every item in stock. Therefore, we differentiate availability as follows:
In stock: the item is in stock at Helen Kirchhofer. You will receive the ordered item in 1-2 days.
In stock at the supplier: the article is in stock at the supplier (e.g. Tissot) and will be ordered for you. Since suppliers' delivery times vary, the ordered article should be with you within the specified delivery time.
- Will my order be sent by registered post?
Yes, Helen Kirchhofer sends each order by registered mail and A mail with Swiss Post.
- What happens to my order if I am not at home?
Helen Kirchhofer sends each order by registered mail and A mail with Swiss Post. If you are not home at the time of delivery, the postal employee will place a collection ticket in your mailbox. This way you have the possibility to pick up the package at the post office.
- Can I track my order?
As soon as your order is dispatched, you will receive an information email with the post office tracking number, which you can use to follow the package at www.post.ch.
(Please note that the post office takes a certain amount of time to input the tracking number.)
- Can I also pick up my order?
You can also pick up your order at one of our stores. Please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone. We're look forward to your visit!
- Do I have a right of return?
Yes, you have the right to return within 14 days after receiving your order.
- What do I need to look out for?
Please note that we only can accept items that have been worn for fitting only and which are still new. All products must be returned complete and undamaged. Labels and, if applicable, protective films are included in the delivery and must not be removed. Please use appropriate packaging.
Returns are sent at the expense and risk of the customer and must be returned by registered mail. The post office provides you with a receipt, which includes a shipment number for the event that a package gets lost.
- Are there products for which there is no right of return?
- Sale items
- Items costing more than CHF 1'500.- (the right of exchange applies here)
- Custom made and engraved products
- genuine jewellery, i.e. products made of precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum; this is the only way can we guarantee the authenticity of precious metals (right of exchange applies here)
- Smartwatches & activity trackers: these products are delivered often in welded packaging.
- Perfume & Cosmetics
- Hygiene articles (e.g. protective mask)
- How do I return an order?
Simply use the package we sent you (enclose delivery note) and write our address on it:
Helen Kirchhofer AG, Seestrasse 108, 9326 Horn
Take the package to the post office and send it back to us. Why is registered mail required? This is the only way to ensure that the package is delivered to us safely.
- What happens to my payment when I return an order?
If your return is received by us, it will be checked and we will refund you the amount as follows:
for advance payments:
We credit the bank account from which the transfer was made. Please send us your account details (e.g. IBAN number).
for Postfinance payments:
Your your postal account will be credited.
for credit card payments:
The amount will be credited to your credit card account. The booking will be visible on your next credit card bill.
Your your Paypal account will be credited.
- I ordered the wrong item, what now?
No problem. Return the item to us and we will cancel your order. You can order the correct or desired item simply as if it were a new order.